Personal Injury Attorneys in Crawford County, MO
Call the Crawford County personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Crawford County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s crucial for victims to seek out legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us now for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Crawford County personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for Crawford County personal injury clients and their families. It’s crucial to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury. Here, we provide a few statistics about Crawford County, MO, personal injury claims and cases:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s vital for families to reach out to a local Crawford County personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Crawford County personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Crawford County injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Crawford County, MO, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Crawford County personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered more than $50 million for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Crawford County Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and hits a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Crawford County, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it is to open a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Crawford County | FAQ
There’s likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Crawford County, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Crawford County personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Crawford County specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Crawford County personal injury attorneys today. We’re happy to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Crawford County car accidents. We have recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Crawford County injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Crawford County Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Nearly 40 million people are injured every year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Crawford County victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Crawford County, MO, are available 24/7.