Personal Injury Attorneys in Crestwood, MO
Contact the Crestwood, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Crestwood, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s important for victims to seek out legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Crestwood personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for Crestwood personal injury clients. It is critical to get top-notch legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Crestwood, MO, personal injury claims:
- Most injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get depends on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s essential for families to get in touch with a local Crestwood personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Crestwood personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Crestwood personal injury case go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Crestwood, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Crestwood personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Crestwood, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to do this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and hits a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Crestwood, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Crestwood, MO | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Crestwood, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Crestwood personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Crestwood, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our Crestwood personal injury attorneys today. We are glad to discuss cases involving injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Crestwood car accidents. We have recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Crestwood injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Crestwood, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Nearly 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Crestwood victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Crestwood, MO, are available 24/7.