Personal Injury Attorneys in Crossville, IL
Call the Crossville, IL, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Crossville, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is crucial for victims to seek out legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon now for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Crossville personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for Crossville personal injury clients and their families. It’s crucial to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Below, we provide a few statistics about Crossville, IL, personal injury claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s essential for families to reach out to a local Crossville personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Crossville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Crossville injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Crossville, IL, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Crossville personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Crossville, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to do this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Crossville, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it is to open a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Crossville, IL | FAQ
There’s likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Crossville, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Crossville personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Crossville, IL, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Crossville personal injury attorneys right away. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Crossville car accidents. We have recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Crossville injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Crossville, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Close to 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Crossville victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Crossville, IL, are available 24/7.