Personal Injury Attorneys in Dittmer, MO
Call the Dittmer, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Dittmer, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s essential for victims to seek out legal counsel that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon today for more information and a free consultation. Our Dittmer personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for Dittmer personal injury clients. It’s crucial to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury. Here, we provide a few statistics about Dittmer, MO, personal injury cases:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s essential for families to get in touch with a local Dittmer personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Dittmer personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Dittmer personal injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Dittmer, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Dittmer personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Dittmer, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and hits another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Dittmer, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Dittmer, MO | FAQ
There is likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Dittmer, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Dittmer personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Dittmer, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. The Dixon Injury Firm offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our Dittmer personal injury attorneys now. We are glad to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Dittmer car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Dittmer injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Dittmer, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Nearly 40 million people are injured every year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Dittmer victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Dittmer, MO, are available 24/7.