Personal Injury Attorneys in Eldorado, IL
Call the Eldorado, IL, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Eldorado, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm helps injured victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s crucial for victims to get legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Eldorado personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $50 million in case victories for Eldorado personal injury clients. It’s crucial to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Below, we provide a few statistics about Eldorado, IL, personal injury claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly five percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s essential for families to get in touch with a local Eldorado personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Eldorado personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Eldorado injury claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Eldorado, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Eldorado personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered more than $50 million for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Eldorado, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and hits a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Eldorado, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to open a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Eldorado, IL | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Eldorado, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will I have to go to trial? Probably not. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Eldorado personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Eldorado, IL, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Dixon offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Eldorado personal injury attorneys now. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Eldorado car accidents. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Eldorado injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Eldorado, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Nearly 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Eldorado victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Eldorado, IL, are available 24/7.