Personal Injury Attorneys in Ellisville, MO
Call the Ellisville, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Ellisville, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is important for victims to seek out legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon now for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Ellisville personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for Ellisville personal injury clients. It’s critical to get the best legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Here, we provide a few statistics about Ellisville, MO, personal injury claims:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s crucial for families to contact a local Ellisville personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Ellisville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Ellisville injury case go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Ellisville, MO, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Ellisville personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Ellisville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to do this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and hits a pedestrian or another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Ellisville, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it can be to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Ellisville, MO | FAQ
There is likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Ellisville, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our detailed Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Ellisville personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Ellisville, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Dixon offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our Ellisville personal injury attorneys today. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Ellisville car accidents. We have recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Ellisville injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Ellisville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Close to 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Ellisville victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Ellisville, MO, are available 24/7.