Personal Injury Attorneys in Eureka, MO
Contact the Eureka, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Eureka, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps injured victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s essential for victims to get legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us now for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Eureka personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35 million in case and claim victories for Eureka personal injury clients. It’s important to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Eureka, MO, personal injury cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s crucial for families to contact a local Eureka personal injury attorney ASAP if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Eureka personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Eureka personal injury claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Eureka, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Eureka personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Eureka, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Eureka, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it can be to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Eureka, MO | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Eureka, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Eureka personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Eureka, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Eureka personal injury attorneys today. We are happy to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Eureka car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Eureka injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Eureka, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Eureka victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Eureka, MO, are available 24/7.