Personal Injury Attorneys in Farmington, MO
Contact the Farmington, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Farmington, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps clients in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is crucial for victims to get legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon today for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Farmington personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for Farmington personal injury clients and their families. It’s critical to get top-notch legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Farmington, MO, personal injury cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s essential for families to contact a local Farmington personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Farmington personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Farmington injury claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Farmington, MO, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence, please reach out to our Farmington personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Farmington, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to do this. Below, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into a pedestrian or another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Farmington, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Farmington, MO | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Farmington, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Farmington personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Farmington, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Dixon offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our Farmington personal injury attorneys today. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Farmington car accidents. We have recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can read Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Farmington injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Farmington, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Close to 40 million people are injured every year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Farmington victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Farmington, MO, are available 24/7.