Personal Injury Attorneys in Franklin County, MO
Contact the Franklin County personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Franklin County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s essential for victims to seek out legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact us now for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Franklin County personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has won more than $50 million in case and claim victories for Franklin County personal injury clients. It’s critical to get the best legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Franklin County, MO, personal injury claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s vital for families to contact a local Franklin County personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Franklin County personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Franklin County injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Franklin County, MO, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Franklin County personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Franklin County Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to go about this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into a pedestrian or another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Franklin County, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Franklin County | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Franklin County, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Franklin County personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Franklin County specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. The Dixon Injury Firm offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our Franklin County personal injury attorneys today. We’re glad to discuss cases involving injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Franklin County car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can download Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Franklin County injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Franklin County Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Close to 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Franklin County victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Franklin County, MO, are available 24/7.