Personal Injury Attorneys in Gasconade County, MO
Call the Gasconade County personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Gasconade County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is essential for victims to seek out legal counsel that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon today for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Gasconade County personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for Gasconade County personal injury clients. It’s important to get top-notch legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Below, we provide a few statistics about Gasconade County, MO, personal injury claims:
- Most personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s crucial for families to contact a local Gasconade County personal injury attorney ASAP if there is a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Gasconade County personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Gasconade County personal injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Gasconade County, MO, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Gasconade County personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Gasconade County Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into a pedestrian or another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Gasconade County, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it is to open a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Gasconade County | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Gasconade County, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Gasconade County personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Gasconade County specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our Gasconade County personal injury attorneys right away. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Gasconade County car accidents. We have recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can download Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Gasconade County injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Gasconade County Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Close to 40 million people are injured every year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Gasconade County victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Gasconade County, MO, are available 24/7.