Personal Injury Attorneys in Hillsboro, MO
Contact the Hillsboro, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Hillsboro, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s crucial for victims to get legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon today for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Hillsboro personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has won more than $35 million in case victories for Hillsboro personal injury clients. It’s critical to get the best legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Here, we provide a few statistics about Hillsboro, MO, personal injury claims and cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. About 5 percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s essential for families to contact a local Hillsboro personal injury attorney ASAP if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Hillsboro personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Hillsboro personal injury case go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Hillsboro, MO, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Hillsboro personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $35 million for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Hillsboro, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Hillsboro, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Hillsboro, MO | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Hillsboro, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Hillsboro personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Hillsboro, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our Hillsboro personal injury attorneys now. We are happy to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Hillsboro car accidents. We have recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can read Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Hillsboro injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Hillsboro, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
More than 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Hillsboro victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Hillsboro, MO, are available 24/7.