Personal Injury Attorneys in House Springs, MO
Call the House Springs, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in House Springs, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is essential for victims to seek out legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us today for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our House Springs personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $50 million in case and claim victories for House Springs personal injury clients and their families. It’s important to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about House Springs, MO, personal injury cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s crucial for families to contact a local House Springs personal injury attorney ASAP if there is a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our House Springs personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your House Springs injury case go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the House Springs, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our House Springs personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered more than $50 million for clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your House Springs, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in House Springs, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in House Springs, MO | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in House Springs, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our House Springs personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in House Springs, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Dixon offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our House Springs personal injury attorneys today. We are glad to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are House Springs car accidents. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our House Springs injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our House Springs, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Close to 40 million people are injured every year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage House Springs victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in House Springs, MO, are available 24/7.