Personal Injury Attorneys in Jennings, MO
Contact the Jennings, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Jennings, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s critical for victims to seek out legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon now for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Jennings personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for Jennings personal injury clients and their families. It is crucial to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about Jennings, MO, personal injury claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s very important for families to contact a local Jennings personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Jennings personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Jennings injury case go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Jennings, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Jennings personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $50 million for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Jennings, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and hits a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Jennings, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it is to open a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Jennings, MO | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Jennings, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Jennings personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Jennings, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Dixon offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Jennings personal injury attorneys right away. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Jennings car accidents. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Jennings injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Jennings, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Close to 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Jennings victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Jennings, MO, are available 24/7.