Personal Injury Attorneys in Johnsonville, IL
Contact the Johnsonville, IL, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Johnsonville, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm helps victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s crucial for victims to seek out legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon now for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Johnsonville personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35 million in case and claim victories for Johnsonville personal injury clients. It is important to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Below, we provide a few statistics about Johnsonville, IL, personal injury claims:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s essential for families to get in touch with a local Johnsonville personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Johnsonville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Johnsonville personal injury case go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Johnsonville, IL, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Johnsonville personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $35 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Johnsonville, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to go about this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver blows through a stop sign and hits a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Johnsonville, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Johnsonville, IL | FAQ
There’s likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Johnsonville, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Johnsonville personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Johnsonville, IL, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Johnsonville personal injury attorneys today. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Johnsonville car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Johnsonville injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Johnsonville, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured every year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Johnsonville victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Johnsonville, IL, are available 24/7.