Personal Injury Attorneys in Lincoln County, MO
Contact the Lincoln County personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Lincoln County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps clients in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s crucial for victims to get legal counsel that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon now for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Lincoln County personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for Lincoln County personal injury clients and their families. It is critical to get top-notch legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about Lincoln County, MO, personal injury claims:
- Most personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s vital for families to reach out to a local Lincoln County personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Lincoln County personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Lincoln County personal injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Lincoln County, MO, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Lincoln County personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Lincoln County Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to go about this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Lincoln County, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Lincoln County | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Lincoln County, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will I have to go to trial? Probably not. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Lincoln County personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Lincoln County specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. The Dixon Injury Firm offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our Lincoln County personal injury attorneys right away. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Lincoln County car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Lincoln County injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Lincoln County Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Nearly 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Lincoln County victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Lincoln County, MO, are available 24/7.