Personal Injury Attorneys in Mehlville, MO
Call the Mehlville, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Mehlville, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps clients in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is essential for victims to get legal counsel that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon today for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Mehlville personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $50 million in case and claim victories for Mehlville personal injury clients and their families. It is crucial to get the best legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Here, we provide a few statistics about Mehlville, MO, personal injury cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s very important for families to reach out to a local Mehlville personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Mehlville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Mehlville personal injury case go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Mehlville, MO, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence, please reach out to our Mehlville personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered more than $50 million for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Mehlville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to go about this. Below, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and hits a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Mehlville, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to open a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Mehlville, MO | FAQ
There is likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Mehlville, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our detailed Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Mehlville personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Mehlville, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. The Dixon Injury Firm offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our Mehlville personal injury attorneys today. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Mehlville car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can read Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Mehlville injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Mehlville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Close to 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Mehlville victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Mehlville, MO, are available 24/7.