Personal Injury Attorneys in Nashville, IL
Call the Nashville, IL, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Nashville, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm helps clients in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is crucial for victims to seek out legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon today for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Nashville personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $50 million in case victories for Nashville personal injury clients and their families. It’s crucial to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about Nashville, IL, personal injury claims and cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s essential for families to reach out to a local Nashville personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Nashville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Nashville injury case go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Nashville, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Nashville personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered more than $50 million for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Nashville, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into a pedestrian or another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Nashville, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it is to open a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Nashville, IL | FAQ
There is likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Nashville, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Nashville personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Nashville, IL, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. The Dixon Injury Firm offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our Nashville personal injury attorneys right away. We’re glad to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Nashville car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Nashville injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Nashville, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Nashville victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Nashville, IL, are available 24/7.