Personal Injury Attorneys in Owensville, MO
Contact the Owensville, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Owensville, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps injured victims in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is important for victims to seek out legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon today for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Owensville personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for Owensville personal injury clients and their families. It’s critical to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Below, we provide a few statistics about Owensville, MO, personal injury claims:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s crucial for families to get in touch with a local Owensville personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Owensville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Owensville injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Owensville, MO, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Owensville personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $35 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Owensville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to do this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and hits another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Owensville, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Owensville, MO | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Owensville, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Owensville personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Owensville, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Owensville personal injury attorneys right away. We’re glad to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Owensville car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Owensville injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Owensville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Close to 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Owensville victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Owensville, MO, are available 24/7.