Personal Injury Attorneys in Russellville, IL
Contact the Russellville, IL, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Russellville, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping clients in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is critical for victims to get legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us now for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Russellville personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for Russellville personal injury clients and their families. It is crucial to get top-notch legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Russellville, IL, personal injury cases:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get varies on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s crucial for families to reach out to a local Russellville personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Russellville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Russellville injury case go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Russellville, IL, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Russellville personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $35 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Russellville, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Russellville, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it can be to open a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Russellville, IL | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Russellville, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Russellville personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Russellville, IL, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. The Dixon Injury Firm offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our Russellville personal injury attorneys now. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Russellville car accidents. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Russellville injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Russellville, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Nearly 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Russellville victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Russellville, IL, are available 24/7.