Personal Injury Attorneys in Saint Charles County, MO
Call the Saint Charles County personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Saint Charles County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is critical for victims to seek out legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us now for additional information and a free consultation. Our Saint Charles County personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $50 million in case victories for Saint Charles County personal injury clients and their families. It is critical to get the best legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury. Here, we provide a few statistics about Saint Charles County, MO, personal injury cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s very important for families to get in touch with a local Saint Charles County personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Saint Charles County personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Saint Charles County personal injury claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Saint Charles County, MO, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence, please reach out to our Saint Charles County personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered more than $50 million for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Saint Charles County Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Saint Charles County, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Saint Charles County | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Saint Charles County, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- Will I have to go to trial? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Saint Charles County personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Saint Charles County specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Dixon offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Saint Charles County personal injury attorneys now. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Saint Charles County car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can download Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Saint Charles County injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Saint Charles County Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Close to 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Saint Charles County victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Saint Charles County, MO, are available 24/7.