Personal Injury Attorneys in Saint Francois County, MO
Call the Saint Francois County personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Saint Francois County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is important for victims to get legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon today for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Saint Francois County personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $50 million in case and claim victories for Saint Francois County personal injury clients. It is crucial to get top-notch legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about Saint Francois County, MO, personal injury cases:
- Most injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get depends on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s crucial for families to contact a local Saint Francois County personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Saint Francois County personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Saint Francois County injury case go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Saint Francois County, MO, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Saint Francois County personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Saint Francois County Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial damages. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Saint Francois County, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to open a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Saint Francois County | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Saint Francois County, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Saint Francois County personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Saint Francois County specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Saint Francois County personal injury attorneys right away. We are happy to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Saint Francois County car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Saint Francois County injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Saint Francois County Personal Injury Attorneys Today
More than 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Saint Francois County victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Saint Francois County, MO, are available 24/7.