Personal Injury Attorneys in Sesser, IL
Contact the Sesser, IL, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Sesser, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm helps injured victims in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is critical for victims to seek out legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon today for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Sesser personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $50 million in case and claim victories for Sesser personal injury clients. It’s essential to get top-notch legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Sesser, IL, personal injury claims:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s very important for families to contact a local Sesser personal injury attorney ASAP if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Sesser personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Sesser personal injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Sesser, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Sesser personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $50 million for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Sesser, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to go about this. Below, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Sesser, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Sesser, IL | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Sesser, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our detailed Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Sesser personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Sesser, IL, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Dixon offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our Sesser personal injury attorneys now. We are happy to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Sesser car accidents. We have recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can download Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Sesser injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Sesser, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Sesser victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Sesser, IL, are available 24/7.