Personal Injury Attorneys in Shiloh, IL
Call the Shiloh, IL, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Shiloh, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm helps victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is crucial for victims to get legal counsel that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon today for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Shiloh personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for Shiloh personal injury clients. It is important to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Below, we provide a few statistics about Shiloh, IL, personal injury cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s crucial for families to contact a local Shiloh personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Shiloh personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Shiloh personal injury case go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Shiloh, IL, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, please reach out to our Shiloh personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Shiloh, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Below, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and hits a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Shiloh, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Shiloh, IL | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Shiloh, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Shiloh personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Shiloh, IL, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our Shiloh personal injury attorneys now. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Shiloh car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can read Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Shiloh injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Shiloh, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
More than 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Shiloh victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Shiloh, IL, are available 24/7.