Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Charles, MO
Call the St. Charles, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Charles, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s essential for victims to seek out legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon today for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our St. Charles personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $35 million in case victories for St. Charles personal injury clients and their families. It’s crucial to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about St. Charles, MO, personal injury claims:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive varies on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s crucial for families to reach out to a local St. Charles personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our St. Charles personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your St. Charles injury case go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the St. Charles, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, please reach out to our St. Charles personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $35 million for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your St. Charles, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and hits another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in St. Charles, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to open a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Charles, MO | FAQ
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in St. Charles, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our St. Charles personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in St. Charles, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our St. Charles personal injury attorneys now. We are glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are St. Charles car accidents. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can download Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Charles injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our St. Charles, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Nearly 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage St. Charles victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in St. Charles, MO, are available 24/7.