Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Clair, MO
Call the St. Clair, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Clair, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s critical for victims to get legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us today for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our St. Clair personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35 million in case and claim victories for St. Clair personal injury clients. It’s important to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about St. Clair, MO, personal injury claims:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s crucial for families to reach out to a local St. Clair personal injury attorney ASAP if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our St. Clair personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your St. Clair injury claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the St. Clair, MO, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our St. Clair personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $35 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your St. Clair, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Below, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver blows through a stop sign and hits a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in St. Clair, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it is to open a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Clair, MO | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in St. Clair, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our St. Clair personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in St. Clair, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our St. Clair personal injury attorneys now. We are happy to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are St. Clair car accidents. We have recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Clair injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our St. Clair, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage St. Clair victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in St. Clair, MO, are available 24/7.