Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Louis County, MO
Contact the St. Louis County personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Louis County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s crucial for victims to get legal counsel that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us today for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our St. Louis County personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35 million in case and claim victories for St. Louis County personal injury clients and their families. It’s critical to get the best legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about St. Louis County, MO, personal injury claims:
- The majority of injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s essential for families to contact a local St. Louis County personal injury attorney ASAP if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our St. Louis County personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your St. Louis County injury case go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the St. Louis County, MO, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our St. Louis County personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your St. Louis County Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to go about this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and hits a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in St. Louis County, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Louis County | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in St. Louis County, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our St. Louis County personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in St. Louis County specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. The Dixon Injury Firm offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our St. Louis County personal injury attorneys right away. We are glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are St. Louis County car accidents. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can read Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Louis County injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our St. Louis County Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Close to 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage St. Louis County victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in St. Louis County, MO, are available 24/7.