Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Paul, MO
Call the St. Paul, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Paul, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s important for victims to seek out legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our St. Paul personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for St. Paul personal injury clients. It is important to get top-notch legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about St. Paul, MO, personal injury cases:
- Most injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s essential for families to get in touch with a local St. Paul personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our St. Paul personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your St. Paul injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the St. Paul, MO, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our St. Paul personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your St. Paul, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Below, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in St. Paul, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Paul, MO | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in St. Paul, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our detailed Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our St. Paul personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in St. Paul, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Dixon offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our St. Paul personal injury attorneys right away. We are glad to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are St. Paul car accidents. We have recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Paul injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our St. Paul, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Close to 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage St. Paul victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in St. Paul, MO, are available 24/7.