Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Peters, MO
Call the St. Peters, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Peters, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is essential for victims to get legal counsel to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon today for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our St. Peters personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for St. Peters personal injury clients and their families. It is crucial to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Below, we provide a few statistics about St. Peters, MO, personal injury cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly five percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s crucial for families to reach out to a local St. Peters personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our St. Peters personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your St. Peters injury case go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the St. Peters, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our St. Peters personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $35 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your St. Peters, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and hits a pedestrian or another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in St. Peters, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in St. Peters, MO | FAQ
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in St. Peters, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our St. Peters personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in St. Peters, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Dixon offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our St. Peters personal injury attorneys today. We are happy to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are St. Peters car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can read Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Peters injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our St. Peters, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Close to 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage St. Peters victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in St. Peters, MO, are available 24/7.