Personal Injury Attorneys in Town and Country, MO
Call the Town and Country, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Town and Country, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps injured victims in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is important for victims to seek out legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon today for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Town and Country personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for Town and Country personal injury clients. It’s critical to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Below, we provide a few statistics about Town and Country, MO, personal injury claims:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s crucial for families to contact a local Town and Country personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Town and Country personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Town and Country injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Town and Country, MO, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Town and Country personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Town and Country, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to do this. Below, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Town and Country, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to open a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Town and Country, MO | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Town and Country, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Town and Country personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Town and Country, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our Town and Country personal injury attorneys today. We’re glad to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Town and Country car accidents. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Town and Country injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Town and Country, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Town and Country victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Town and Country, MO, are available 24/7.