Personal Injury Attorneys in Union, MO
Call the Union, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Union, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is critical for victims to seek out legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us now for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Union personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for Union personal injury clients and their families. It’s essential to get the best legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Union, MO, personal injury claims and cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get varies on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s crucial for families to get in touch with a local Union personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Union personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Union personal injury case go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Union, MO, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence, please reach out to our Union personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $35 million for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Union, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to do this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and hits another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Union, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Union, MO | FAQ
There is likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Union, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our in-depth Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Union personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Union, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Dixon offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our Union personal injury attorneys today. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Union car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can read Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Union injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Union, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Union victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Union, MO, are available 24/7.