Personal Injury Attorneys in Wardsville, MO
Contact the Wardsville, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Wardsville, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s critical for victims to get legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Wardsville personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has won more than $50 million in case victories for Wardsville personal injury clients. It’s crucial to get top-notch legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Wardsville, MO, personal injury cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s essential for families to reach out to a local Wardsville personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Wardsville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Wardsville injury case go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Wardsville, MO, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Wardsville personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered more than $50 million for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Wardsville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Wardsville, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it can be to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Wardsville, MO | FAQ
There’s likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Wardsville, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Wardsville personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Wardsville, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. The Dixon Injury Firm offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our Wardsville personal injury attorneys now. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Wardsville car accidents. We have recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can read Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Wardsville injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Wardsville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
More than 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Wardsville victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Wardsville, MO, are available 24/7.