Personal Injury Attorneys in Warren County, MO
Contact the Warren County personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Warren County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s crucial for victims to get legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon today for more information and a free consultation. Our Warren County personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35 million in case victories for Warren County personal injury clients. It’s important to get the best legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Warren County, MO, personal injury cases:
- Most injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s crucial for families to get in touch with a local Warren County personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Warren County personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Warren County personal injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Warren County, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, please reach out to our Warren County personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Warren County Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and crashes into a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Warren County, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it can be to open a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Warren County | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Warren County, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Warren County personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Warren County specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Dixon offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our Warren County personal injury attorneys today. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Warren County car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can read Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Warren County injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Warren County Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Nearly 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Warren County victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Warren County, MO, are available 24/7.