Personal Injury Attorneys in Washington County, MO
Call the Washington County personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Washington County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps injured victims in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is important for victims to get legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon now for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Washington County personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for Washington County personal injury clients. It is crucial to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about Washington County, MO, personal injury claims:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s very important for families to contact a local Washington County personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Washington County personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Washington County personal injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Washington County, MO, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Washington County personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Washington County Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Washington County, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Washington County | FAQ
There is likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Washington County, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view our in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Washington County personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Washington County specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Dixon offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our Washington County personal injury attorneys today. We are happy to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Washington County car accidents. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can download Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Washington County injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Washington County Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Washington County victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Washington County, MO, are available 24/7.