Personal Injury Attorneys in Webster Groves, MO
Contact the Webster Groves, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Webster Groves, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps injured victims in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is critical for victims to get legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us now for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Webster Groves personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35 million in case and claim victories for Webster Groves personal injury clients. It is critical to get top-notch legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Here, we provide a few statistics about Webster Groves, MO, personal injury claims:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. Nearly 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s very important for families to get in touch with a local Webster Groves personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Webster Groves personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Webster Groves injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Webster Groves, MO, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Webster Groves personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Webster Groves, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to do this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and hits a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Webster Groves, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to open a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Webster Groves, MO | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Webster Groves, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Webster Groves personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Webster Groves, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Dixon offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our Webster Groves personal injury attorneys right away. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Webster Groves car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can download Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Webster Groves injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Webster Groves, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
More than 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Webster Groves victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Webster Groves, MO, are available 24/7.