Personal Injury Attorneys in Wellsville, MO
Contact the Wellsville, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Wellsville, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping clients in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s crucial for victims to seek out legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Wellsville personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Dixon has won more than $50 million in case victories for Wellsville personal injury clients and their families. It’s important to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Below, we provide a few statistics about Wellsville, MO, personal injury cases:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get varies on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s very important for families to get in touch with a local Wellsville personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Wellsville personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Wellsville injury case go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Wellsville, MO, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Wellsville personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered more than $50 million for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Wellsville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Wellsville, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Wellsville, MO | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Wellsville, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our in-depth Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Wellsville personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Wellsville, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Dixon offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our Wellsville personal injury attorneys today. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Wellsville car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Wellsville injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Wellsville, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Close to 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Wellsville victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Wellsville, MO, are available 24/7.