Personal Injury Attorneys in Wildwood, MO
Call the Wildwood, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Wildwood, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps clients in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s critical for victims to seek out legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon today for more information and a free consultation. Our Wildwood personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for Wildwood personal injury clients and their families. It is important to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Below, we provide a few statistics about Wildwood, MO, personal injury cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get depends on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s essential for families to get in touch with a local Wildwood personal injury attorney ASAP if there is a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Wildwood personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Wildwood personal injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Wildwood, MO, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Wildwood personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered more than $50 million for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Wildwood, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Wildwood, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to pursue a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Wildwood, MO | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Wildwood, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Wildwood personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Wildwood, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Wildwood personal injury attorneys right away. We’re happy to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Wildwood car accidents. We have recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Wildwood injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Wildwood, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Close to 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Wildwood victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Wildwood, MO, are available 24/7.