Personal Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Dixon’s Personal Injury Claim Attorneys fight for injury victims throughout St. Louis and Illinois.
Personal Injury Attorney in Missouri and Illinois. When clients open Personal Injury claims, it is necessary to find capable legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients experienced legal services in the Greater St. Louis area. Our personal injury attorneys have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The personal injury lawyers at Dixon are ready and willing to take on your claim. We offer no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, which means we only charge legal fees if we win your case.
We specialize in client relations and understand how difficult it can be to manage a personal injury case. It is our goal to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when our clients have to deal with financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Seasoned Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents every year throughout the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of most of the other cases. It’s good for clients and their families to contact injury attorneys as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning your claim. Here are some other areas our injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more accomplished personal injury lawyers in the area, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering results to clients. Starting an injury case straight away allows us to help you recover compensation to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a handful of frequently asked questions regarding injury claims. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Louis personal injury attorneys for additional information.
What damages are paid if I win the case? Each case is different. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment system. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The percentage may vary.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to reach out to our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim.
Common Personal Injury Cases
The personal injury attorneys at Dixon acknowledge the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide grade-A legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here’s a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus:
- Car Wrecks — The personal injury lawyers at Dixon understand how the alarming number of car wrecks each year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our car wreck attorneys can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents make up a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident? The personal injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite lawyers can guide you through these serious claims to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrian. They require seasoned legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different regarding Missouri and Illinois, the injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced attorneys. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Contact Your St. Louis and Illinois Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We encourage you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about our recent successes. As mentioned, Dixon’s personal injury attorneys have won more than $50 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. This broad service area gives us the opportunity to reach as many in-need clients as possible. Contact us today if you have any questions. View our various legal services right here.