Bloomsdale, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help Bloomsdale clients and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Bloomsdale, MO. When you open Bloomsdale Personal Injury cases, it is important to hire solid legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients and their families seasoned legal counsel throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our injury attorneys have won more than $50 million as compensation for clients.
The Bloomsdale personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your case. We offer free case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Bloomsdale legal services. We also offer contingency payments, which means we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and understand how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Bloomsdale Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, almost 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries every year throughout the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up most of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients and their families to get in touch with injury attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating your claim. Here are a few other litigation services our personal injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury lawyers in Bloomsdale, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients. Beginning a personal injury claim right away allows us to assist you in recovering damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a handful of FAQs regarding injury claims in Bloomsdale. As always, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Bloomsdale personal injury lawyers for more information.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? Each case is different. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends on the case. You will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? Dixon uses a contingency fee system. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The exact percentage varies.
How do I open a personal injury case? A first step is to reach out to Bloomsdale personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Bloomsdale.
Common Injury Claims in Bloomsdale
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Bloomsdale personal injury lawyers see the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide professional legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Check out our client testimonials for additional information. Here’s an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas:
- Car Wrecks — The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the increasing number of car accidents every year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s car wreck attorneys can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Are you involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Bloomsdale, MO? The personal injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite attorneys can guide you through these troublesome cases to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle accident? Dixon specializes in Bloomsdale bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Bloomsdale.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is crucial to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The Bloomsdale personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the expertise you need to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Bloomsdale attorneys. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Call Your Bloomsdale Personal Injury Lawyer Now
Please view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Bloomsdale. As mentioned, Dixon’s Bloomsdale personal injury attorneys have won more than $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Bloomsdale personal injury lawyers.