Brentwood, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Brentwood clients and their families recover financial losses.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Brentwood, MO. When you pursue Brentwood Personal Injury claims, it’s important to hire capable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients professional legal counsel throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our injury lawyers have won more than $50 million as compensation for clients.
The Brentwood personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your case. Dixon offers free consultations and case reviews. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our Brentwood legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and know how challenging it is to manage a personal injury case. It’s our goal to ensure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Our lawyers are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury case.
Brentwood Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents every year throughout the U.S. Over 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up most of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients to contact injury lawyers in Brentwood, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating a case. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s injury lawyers specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury attorneys in Brentwood, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients. Opening an injury case straight away allows us to help you recover damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few frequently asked questions concerning injury cases in Brentwood. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s Brentwood personal injury attorneys for more info.
What damages are paid if I win the case? The reward amount varies. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this varies based on the case. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency fee plan. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The exact percentage may vary.
How do I start a claim? The first step is to contact Brentwood personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Brentwood.
Typical Personal Injury Cases in Brentwood
Dixon’s Brentwood personal injury attorneys see the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide top-notch legal services to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. Read our client testimonials for additional information. Here is an outline of our lawyers’ main focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury attorneys at Dixon know how the alarming amount of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our car crash lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Illinois and Missouri. These account for a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Brentwood, MO? The injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these serious claims to ensure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle wreck? Dixon specializes in Brentwood bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the CDC. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Brentwood.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is essential to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The Brentwood personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the expertise you need to win these cases, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Brentwood lawyers. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Fighting a Personal Injury Case in Brentwood, MO
For Brentwood injury victims and their families, it’s critical to find expert legal counsel. The lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm in Brentwood are ready and willing to fight your case to reclaim compensation on behalf of victims. Here are a few typical steps in a personal injury claim:
- Contact an Attorney: While you will be dealing with medical issues or even burial arrangements, it’s vital to reach out to a Brentwood injury attorney as soon as possible. We can give you time to be with your family while we collect evidence and investigate the accident.
- Information Gathering: Everything we get our hands on makes the process that much easier. Personal information and addresses, witness testimonies, and additional material is crucial for a worthwhile discovery phase.
- Demand for Settlement: Usually, our accident lawyers will have you send a demand letter that outlines liability and damages like lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. The defense may settle, reject the demand, or make a counteroffer.
- File a Lawsuit: Your injury lawyer will then file an official lawsuit or claim.
- Mediation, Trial, and Appeal: Depending on how the case goes, you may be able to settle in mediation. If not, then you’ll go to trial with the possible chance of an appeal.
The injury claim process varies case-by-case given the circumstances. The Brentwood personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can assist you through it.
Call Your Brentwood Personal Injury Lawyer Now
We encourage you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Brentwood. As mentioned, Dixon’s Brentwood personal injury attorneys have earned over $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Brentwood personal injury lawyers.