Brownstown, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Brownstown clients and their families recover financial losses.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Brownstown, IL. When clients open Brownstown Personal Injury claims, it’s essential to hire solid legal counsel. At Dixon, we provide clients experienced legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Our injury attorneys have won more than $50 million in damages for clients.
The Brownstown personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your case. Dixon offers no-commitment consultations and case reviews. Please (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Brownstown legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge legal fees if the case is won.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It is one of our goals to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Our lawyers are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Brownstown Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents every year throughout the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It’s good for clients and their families to get in touch with injury attorneys in Brownstown, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating your case. Here are some other litigation services our injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury attorneys in Brownstown, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing compensation and justice to clients and their families. Starting a personal injury claim right away allows Dixon to help you recover damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few frequently asked questions concerning injury claims in Brownstown. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Brownstown personal injury attorneys for additional info.
What damages are paid if I win the claim? This depends on the case. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? Dixon uses a contingency payment plan. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The percentage may vary.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to contact Brownstown personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Brownstown.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Brownstown
Dixon’s Brownstown personal injury lawyers see the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide professional legal counsel to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. Read our client testimonials for additional information. Here’s an outline of our lawyers’ main focus areas:
- Car Accidents — The personal injury lawyers at Dixon know how the alarming number of car accidents every year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our car wreck lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents make up a large number of Dixon’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Are you involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Brownstown, IL? The personal injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite attorneys will guide you through these serious claims to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle wreck? Dixon specializes in Brownstown bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Missouri and Illinois, the seasoned injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Brownstown.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is essential to seek legal counsel right away. The Brownstown personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the expertise you deserve to win these cases, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are ready to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Brownstown attorneys. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim in Brownstown, IL
For Brownstown personal injury victims and their families, it’s critical to find experienced legal representation. The lawyers at Dixon in Brownstown are ready and willing to defend your case to reclaim a reward on behalf of clients and their families. Here are a few standard steps in an injury case:
- Contact an Attorney: While you will be managing medical issues or even burial arrangements, it is vital to contact a Brownstown personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The Dixon Injury Firm can investigate the accident, which allows you to spend more time with your family.
- Information Gathering: Everything we can collect sets us up for an eary and easy victory. Personal information and addresses, witness testimonies, and additional material is crucial for a worthwhile discovery phase.
- Demand for Settlement: Typically, our accident attorneys will have you send a demand letter that outlines liability and damages like lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. The defense may make a counteroffer, outright reject the demand, or simply settle.
- File a Lawsuit: Your personal injury attorney will then file an official lawsuit or claim.
- Mediation, Trial, and Appeal: Depending on how the case goes, you may be able to settle in mediation. If not, then you will go to trial with the possibility of further appeal.
The personal injury claim process varies on a case-to-case basis given the circumstances. The Brownstown personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can assist you through it.
Call Your Brownstown Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Please look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Brownstown. As mentioned, our Brownstown personal injury attorneys have won more than $50 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Brownstown personal injury lawyers.