Chester, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Chester victims and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Attorney in Chester, IL. When you pursue Chester Personal Injury claims, it is crucial to find reputable legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients and their families experienced legal counsel throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury attorneys have won more than $35 million in damages for clients.
The Chester personal injury attorneys at Dixon are willing to take on your case. We offer no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our Chester legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payments, which means we only charge legal fees if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and understand how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when our clients consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Chester Injury Lawyers
According to the CDC, almost 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents each year throughout the U.S. More than 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability make up many of the other cases. It’s good for clients to contact injury attorneys in Chester, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating a claim. Here are some other litigation services our injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury attorneys in Chester, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing compensation and justice to clients. Opening an injury claim right away allows us to help you recover compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Here are a few FAQs regarding personal injury claims in Chester. As mentioned, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s Chester personal injury lawyers for more information.
How much can I be paid if I win the claim? The reward amount varies. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. You will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency fee system. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? A first step is to reach out to Chester personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Chester.
Typical Personal Injury Cases in Chester
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Chester personal injury lawyers acknowledge the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for more information. Here’s a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the alarming amount of car wrecks each year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s car wreck attorneys can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Are you involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Chester, IL? The injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite lawyers can guide you through these serious claims to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle wreck? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Chester bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law differs between Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Chester.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it’s crucial to seek legal representation right away. The Chester personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you need to win these cases, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to guide you through any defective drug or related claim. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Chester attorneys. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Call Your Chester Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We invite you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Chester. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s Chester personal injury attorneys have earned more than $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Chester personal injury attorneys.