Chesterfield, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help Chesterfield victims and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Chesterfield, MO. When clients begin Chesterfield Personal Injury cases, it’s crucial to get capable legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients experienced legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Our injury attorneys have won more than $35 million in damages for clients.
The Chesterfield personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your case. Dixon offers no-commitment consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Chesterfield legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
Types of Chesterfield, MO, Injury Law:
We concentrate on client relations and know how difficult it can be to manage a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to mitigate the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Chesterfield Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries every year throughout the U.S. More than 50 percent of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It’s good for clients and their families to contact personal injury lawyers in Chesterfield, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating your case. Here are a few other litigation services our injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury attorneys in Chesterfield, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients and their families. Beginning a personal injury case right away allows us to help you recover damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a handful of FAQs regarding personal injury claims in Chesterfield. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon Injury Firm’s Chesterfield personal injury attorneys for additional info.
How much can I be paid if I win the claim? Each case is different. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? Dixon uses a contingency fee system. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The percentage varies.
How do I start a claim? The first step is to reach out to Chesterfield personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Chesterfield.
Common Injury Cases in Chesterfield
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Chesterfield personal injury lawyers acknowledge the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide top-notch legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. See our client testimonials for additional information. Here is an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus:
- Car Accidents — The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the increasing number of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our car wreck attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year in Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Chesterfield, MO? The personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these troublesome claims to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bike crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Chesterfield bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different in Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Chesterfield.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is important to seek legal representation right away. The Chesterfield personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you need to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to guide you through any defective drug or related claim. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Chesterfield attorneys. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Contact Your Chesterfield Personal Injury Attorney Today
Please look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Chesterfield. As we’ve mentioned before, our Chesterfield personal injury attorneys have won over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Chesterfield personal injury lawyers.