Collinsville, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon help Collinsville clients and their families win cases.
Personal Injury Attorney in Collinsville, IL. When you open Collinsville Personal Injury cases, it’s important to procure solid legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide clients and their families experienced legal counsel throughout Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s injury lawyers have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The Collinsville personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm are ready and willing to take on your case. We offer free consultations and case reviews. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our Collinsville legal services. We also offer contingency payments, which means we only charge legal fees if the case is won.
We concentrate on client relations and know how challenging it can be to manage a personal injury case. It is our goal to ensure your case goes smoothly and quickly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury case.
Collinsville Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries each year in the U.S. More than 50 percent of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability consist of many of the other cases. It is helpful for clients to contact injury lawyers in Collinsville, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating a claim. Here are a few other litigation services our injury lawyers specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury attorneys in Collinsville, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering justice and compensation to clients. Opening an injury claim right away allows Dixon to help you recover compensation to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Here are a few frequently asked questions concerning injury claims in Collinsville. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s Collinsville personal injury attorneys for additional information.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? Each case is different. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends on the case. You will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency fee plan. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? A first step is to contact Collinsville personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Collinsville.
Typical Injury Cases in Collinsville
Dixon’s Collinsville injury attorneys acknowledge the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide top-notch legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. See our client testimonials for more information. Here’s a summary of our lawyers’ main focus areas:
- Car Accidents — The personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the increasing amount of car accidents each year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s car crash lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year in Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents make up a large portion of Dixon’s injury cases and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Are you involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Collinsville, IL? The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite lawyers can guide you through these serious claims to ensure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Collinsville bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Missouri and Illinois, the seasoned injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Collinsville.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it’s important to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The Collinsville personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the expertise you deserve to win these claims, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are ready to help you through any defective drug or related claim. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Collinsville lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Contact Your Collinsville Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We encourage you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Collinsville. As we’ve mentioned before, our Collinsville personal injury attorneys have earned over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Collinsville personal injury attorneys.
Types of Collinsville, IL, Injury Law: