Columbia, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Columbia victims and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Columbia, IL. When clients pursue Columbia Personal Injury cases, it’s necessary to find capable legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide clients professional legal counsel throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Columbia personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers free consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Columbia legal services. We also offer contingency payments, which means we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury case.
Columbia Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe injuries each year throughout the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability consist of many of the other cases. It is good for clients to contact personal injury attorneys in Columbia, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating your claim. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury attorneys in Columbia, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing results to clients and their families. Starting an injury claim straight away allows us to help you recover damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a handful of FAQs concerning personal injury claims in Columbia. As mentioned, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s Columbia personal injury lawyers for additional info.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? Each case is different. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? Dixon uses a contingency payment system. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The exact percentage varies.
How do I start a claim? A first step is to reach out to Columbia personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Columbia.
Typical Personal Injury Claims in Columbia
Dixon’s Columbia injury lawyers acknowledge the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide grade-A legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. Read our client testimonials for additional information. Here’s an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury lawyers at Dixon know how the increasing number of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our car wreck lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. These make up a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Columbia, IL? The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite lawyers will guide you through these troublesome cases to ensure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bike crash? Dixon specializes in Columbia bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs regarding Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Columbia.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s crucial to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The Columbia personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the expertise you need to win these cases, allowing you and your family the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Columbia attorneys. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Contact Your Columbia Personal Injury Attorney Now
Please view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Columbia. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s Columbia personal injury attorneys have won more than $50 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Columbia personal injury attorneys.