Cottleville, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Cottleville clients and their families win cases.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Cottleville, MO. When clients begin Cottleville Personal Injury claims, it is important to find reputable legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients experienced legal counsel throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our injury attorneys have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The Cottleville personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm are ready and willing to take on your claim. We offer free case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Cottleville legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We concentrate on client relations and know how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury case. It is our goal to ensure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Cottleville Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents each year in the U.S. Over 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up most of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients and their families to contact personal injury attorneys in Cottleville, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating a case. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more resourceful personal injury lawyers in Cottleville, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients and their families. Opening an injury case straight away allows us to assist you in recovering damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a handful of frequently asked questions concerning injury cases in Cottleville. As always, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Cottleville personal injury attorneys for additional info.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the claim? This depends on the case. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency fee plan. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if we win the claim. The percentage varies.
How do I start a claim? The first step is to reach out to Cottleville personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Cottleville.
Typical Injury Claims in Cottleville
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Cottleville injury attorneys have observed the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide professional legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. See our client testimonials for more information. Here’s a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus:
- Car Accidents — The personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the increasing number of car wrecks each year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Dixon’s car accident attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents make up a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Cottleville, MO? The injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite attorneys can guide you through these severe claims to ensure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle wreck? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Cottleville bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Illinois and Missouri, the seasoned injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Cottleville.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is essential to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The Cottleville personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the expertise you deserve to win these cases, allowing you and your family the opportunity to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Cottleville lawyers. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Call Your Cottleville Personal Injury Attorney Today
We invite you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Cottleville. As we’ve mentioned before, our Cottleville personal injury attorneys have won more than $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Cottleville personal injury attorneys.