East St. Louis, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help East St. Louis clients and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Lawyer in East St. Louis, IL. When clients begin East St. Louis Personal Injury claims, it is necessary to procure reputable legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients seasoned legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys have won more than $35 million in damages for clients.
The East St. Louis personal injury lawyers at Dixon are willing to take on your claim. We offer no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our East St. Louis legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, which means we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how difficult it can be to manage a personal injury case. It’s our goal to ensure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
East St. Louis Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe injuries every year throughout the U.S. Over 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability consist of many of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients and their families to get in touch with personal injury attorneys in East St. Louis, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating a case. Here are some other litigation services our personal injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury lawyers in East St. Louis, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to delivering results to clients. Starting an injury claim straight away allows us to assist you in recovering damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few frequently asked questions regarding personal injury cases in East St. Louis. As always, feel free to contact Dixon’s East St. Louis personal injury attorneys for more information.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the claim? Each case is different. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this varies based on the case. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency payment system. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The exact percentage varies.
How do I open a personal injury case? A first step is to contact East St. Louis personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in East St. Louis.
Typical Personal Injury Cases in East St. Louis
Dixon’s East St. Louis injury lawyers have observed the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide top-notch legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. Read our client testimonials for more information. Here’s an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus:
- Car Accidents — The injury attorneys at Dixon understand how the increasing amount of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Dixon’s car wreck lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near East St. Louis, IL? The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite attorneys can guide you through these serious claims to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in East St. Louis bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in East St. Louis.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is important to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The East St. Louis personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the expertise you need to win these claims, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are ready to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified East St. Louis attorneys. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Contact Your East St. Louis Personal Injury Attorney Today
We encourage you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in East St. Louis. As we’ve mentioned before, our East St. Louis personal injury attorneys have earned more than $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s East St. Louis personal injury lawyers.
Types of East St. Louis, IL, Injury Law: