Edwardsville, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Edwardsville clients and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Attorney in Edwardsville, IL. When you open Edwardsville Personal Injury claims, it’s important to procure capable legal help. At Dixon, we provide clients seasoned legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury attorneys have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Edwardsville personal injury lawyers at Dixon are ready and willing to take on your case. We offer free consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Edwardsville legal services. We also offer contingency payments, which means we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how difficult it can be to manage a personal injury case. It’s our goal to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury case.
Edwardsville Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents each year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients and their families to contact injury attorneys in Edwardsville, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning your claim. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more resourceful personal injury lawyers in Edwardsville, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering compensation and justice to clients. Starting a personal injury claim right away allows Dixon to help you recover damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a handful of frequently asked questions regarding personal injury cases in Edwardsville. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s Edwardsville personal injury attorneys for more information.
How much can I be paid if I win the case? The reward amount varies. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment system. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The exact percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to reach out to Edwardsville personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Edwardsville.
Typical Personal Injury Cases in Edwardsville
Dixon’s Edwardsville personal injury attorneys acknowledge the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. See Dixon’s client testimonials for more information. Here is a summary of our lawyers’ primary areas of focus:
- Car Accidents — The personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the alarming number of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our car crash lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Illinois and Missouri. These make up a large portion of Dixon’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Edwardsville, IL? The injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite attorneys can guide you through these serious cases to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon specializes in Edwardsville bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the CDC. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different regarding Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Edwardsville.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s essential to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The Edwardsville personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you need to win these claims, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Edwardsville lawyers. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Call Your Edwardsville Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We invite you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Edwardsville. As mentioned, our Edwardsville personal injury attorneys have earned more than $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Edwardsville personal injury lawyers.
Types of Edwardsville, IL, Injury Law: