Effingham, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Effingham victims and their families win cases.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Effingham, IL. When clients pursue Effingham Personal Injury claims, it’s essential to get capable legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients and their families professional legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Effingham personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your case. Dixon offers free consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Effingham legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and understand how challenging it is to manage a personal injury case. It is one of our goals to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Effingham Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe injuries each year in the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients to get in touch with personal injury lawyers in Effingham, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of winning a claim. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more resourceful personal injury attorneys in Effingham, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing compensation and justice to clients. Opening a personal injury case straight away allows us to help you recover compensation to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Here are a few frequently asked questions concerning injury claims in Effingham. As always, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Effingham personal injury lawyers for more information.
What damages are paid if I win the case? Each case is different. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? Dixon uses a contingency payment system. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The exact percentage varies.
How do I start a claim? A first step is to contact Effingham personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Effingham.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Effingham
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Effingham personal injury attorneys see the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide professional legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Read Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here’s an outline of our lawyers’ main areas of focus:
- Car Crashes — The injury lawyers at Dixon understand how the alarming number of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s car accident lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents make up a large number of Dixon’s injury claims and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Effingham, IL? The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys can guide you through these troublesome cases to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle accident? Dixon specializes in Effingham bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different in Illinois and Missouri, the seasoned injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Effingham.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s crucial to seek legal representation right away. The Effingham personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the expertise you deserve to win these claims, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are ready to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Effingham lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Contact Your Effingham Personal Injury Attorney Now
We encourage you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Effingham. As we’ve mentioned before, our Effingham personal injury attorneys have earned over $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Effingham personal injury attorneys.