Ellisville, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help Ellisville clients and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Attorney in Ellisville, MO. When clients begin Ellisville Personal Injury cases, it is essential to procure capable legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients professional legal counsel throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury attorneys have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The Ellisville personal injury attorneys at Dixon are ready and willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers free case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Ellisville legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payments, meaning we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We specialize in client relations and know how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Ellisville Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents every year throughout the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients to contact personal injury attorneys in Ellisville, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating your case. Here are some other litigation services our injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury lawyers in Ellisville, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering justice and compensation to clients. Beginning an injury claim right away allows us to help you recover damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a few FAQs regarding personal injury cases in Ellisville. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon’s Ellisville personal injury lawyers for more info.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? This depends on the case. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this varies based on the case. You will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment system. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? A first step is to contact Ellisville personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Ellisville.
Common Personal Injury Cases in Ellisville
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Ellisville personal injury lawyers acknowledge the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide professional legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Read our client testimonials for more information. Here is a summary of our lawyers’ primary areas of focus:
- Car Accidents — The personal injury lawyers at Dixon know how the increasing amount of car accidents every year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our car accident lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon’s injury claims and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Are you involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Ellisville, MO? The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite lawyers can guide you through these serious cases to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle wreck? Dixon specializes in Ellisville bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Illinois and Missouri, the seasoned injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Ellisville.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is crucial to seek legal counsel right away. The Ellisville personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the experience you deserve to win these cases, allowing our clients and their families a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Ellisville attorneys. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Call Your Ellisville Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Please look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Ellisville. As we’ve mentioned before, our Ellisville personal injury attorneys have earned over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Ellisville personal injury attorneys.