Equality, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon help Equality clients and their families win cases.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Equality, IL. When clients start Equality Personal Injury cases, it’s necessary to procure reputable legal counsel. At Dixon, we offer clients and their families seasoned legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Our personal injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Equality personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm are ready and willing to take on your case. Dixon offers no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Equality legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and know how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to ensure your case goes smoothly and quickly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
Equality Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents each year in the U.S. More than 50 percent of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up most of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients and their families to contact personal injury attorneys in Equality, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating a claim. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury lawyers in Equality, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing compensation and justice to clients. Opening an injury claim straight away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Here are a few frequently asked questions concerning injury claims in Equality. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon’s Equality personal injury lawyers for more info.
How much can I be paid if I win the claim? This depends on the case. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this varies based on the case. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency payment plan. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage varies.
How do I start a claim? A first step is to reach out to Equality personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Equality.
Typical Injury Claims in Equality
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Equality personal injury lawyers see the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide grade-A legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. Read our client testimonials for additional information. Here’s an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the alarming number of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our car crash attorneys can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year in Missouri and Illinois. These make up a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Equality, IL? The personal injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite lawyers can guide you through these serious cases to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bike crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Equality bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law differs regarding Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Equality.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is important to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The Equality personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the experience you deserve to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice attorneys are ready to help you through any defective drug or related claim. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Equality lawyers. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Call Your Equality Personal Injury Attorney Today
We encourage you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Equality. As we’ve mentioned before, our Equality personal injury attorneys have earned more than $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Equality personal injury lawyers.